ECOMAX main competitive advantage in the area of waste management and environmental engineering is our ability to offer our corporate clients comprehensive-integrated servicing of large production capacities. We service the leading companies in Bulgaria, among which many first-class foreign investors operating in the field of industrial production, energy, extraction industry and communication.
The services we can offer our clients are as follows:
- Recyclable waste management –trade in metal scrap and non-metal recyclable waste, incl. loading, transportation, cutting, shredding, stacking, dismantling and utilization/recycling of metal scrap and non-metal waste.
Metal waste or waste containing metal:
- Ferrous metals
- Non-ferrous metals
- Precious metals
- Rare earth metals
- Waste cables
- Decommissioned vehicles (DV)
- Decommissioned electrical and electronic equipment (DEEE)
- Catalytic scrap
Management of hazardous waste – transportation, storage, compiling documentation and reporting, treatment of over 800 types of hazardous and non-hazardous production waste, incl. recovery of some of the most common types of hazardous waste in our own installations.
- Hazardous and non-hazardous waste management
- Medical and biological waste management
Environmental engineering – project management and specialized services in the field of environmental protection.
- Construction, use and monitoring of equipment and infrastructure
- Construction and repairs or providing services using construction, transport and hoisting equipment
- Maintenance of forests and landscaped areas – afforestation, green offset, cleaning, shredding, mulching and composting of any undesired vegetation and plant waste
- Services or renting of specialized equipment
- Sampling and laboratory analyses by an accredited laboratory
Collection and removal of solid household waste (SHW) or production waste classified as similar to household waste, including implementation and servicing of separate waste collection systems.
Buildings demolition and construction waste removal
Supplying technical gases
Consultancy and project activities – provided by a team of specialists working in the area of environmental protection and meeting all our clients’ needs - chemist engineers, environmental protection engineers, ecologists, agriculturist, hydro engineer, as well as a legal advisor in environmental law.
- Training and certificates in the area of environmental protection
- Internal monitoring of ecological systems
- Environmental management consulting
- Prevention and control of emergency situations
- Use of resources
- Air pollution emissions into the atmosphere
- Waste waters emissions
- Waste management
- Noise levels /emissions, control and measurement/
- Preservation of soils and subsurface waters
- Transitional and abnormal working modes
- Full or partial close-down of the installations
- Energy efficiency
- Industry's Best available techniques (BAT)
- Fire and emergency safety
- Full legal assistance
- Consultancy in the area of occupational health and safety
- HACCP system consulting
- Offering technical solutions for optimization of production and energy systems
- Drawing up and compiling of project files and investment proposals files within the scope of the EPA /Environmental protection act/ up to obtaining the permit by the Regional inspectorate of environment and water (RIEW) and/or Ministry of Environment and Water (MOEW).
- Drawing up of application and assistance in all stages of the procedure for issuing a comprehensive environmental permit.
- Laboratory analyses and monitoring.